Participate in the call for tenders launched by the Ministry of Energy and Spatial Planning and the Ministry of the Economy for the creation and operation of new photovoltaic power plants in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, of which at least part of the electricity produced is self-consumed.
In compliance with the provisions of the electricity law, the consumption of electricity from installations can take place in the form of :
- collective self-consumption,
- consumption as a member of a renewable energy community, or
- consumption after the conclusion of a renewable electricity purchase agreement.
Surplus electricity can be sold on the market.
Deadline for submission of offers: 31 October 2023
Main participation requirements for the call for projects
Distribution of lots
The installations are divided into four lots.
For installations on the external envelopes of buildings and land within an economic activity area:
- Lot 1: > 30 kWp and ≤ 200 kWp
- Lot 2: > 200 kWp and ≤ 500 kWp
- Lot 3: > 500 kWp and ≤ 5 MWp
For installations on shaded areas:
- Lot 4: > 30 kWp and ≤ 5 MWp
Conditions of participation
The installation must consist of new photovoltaic cells.
The bidder must provide proof that he is entitled to use the proposed site for the photovoltaic plant (owner, tenant, usufructuary, etc.).
The tenderer must be a legal entity which :
- is established in Luxembourg,
- carries out an economic activity as its main activity,
- invests in solar photovoltaic systems,
- fulfils the general conditions applicable in this field.
The projects participating in this call for tenders cannot be submitted simultaneously in the framework of an ongoing call for tenders covered by the aforementioned Grand Ducal regulation.
The specifications, as well as all the terms and conditions for participating in the call for tenders, can be found at Guichet.lu
In general, it is advisable to seek the support of Luxinnovation in order to prepare the submission of the application.
Any question related to the call for projects can be addressed to: email@example.com