Identifying over-consumption and in-company improvement measures
In order to have an overview of a company’s energy situation, it is important to monitor its consumption. Carrying out an energy analysis enables you to detect over-consumption and determine the measures you need to take to improve. With a view to continuous improvement, regular monitoring is essential.
To address the main questions in advance and to guide you through the various stages of your project, we recommend to seek advice from an energy consultant. In any case, your industry representative (chamber, federation, etc.) can guide you.
Key points to consider before analysing your company’s energy situation
- Is there a recent energy audit?
- What different energy carriers (electricity, gas, fuel oil, pellets, etc.) are used in my company?
- Do you have an overview of your energy consumption (invoices, smart meters, etc.)?
- Who are the biggest consumers?
- Which consumers are constantly used?