To make this measure more effective and tailored to the specific context of your company, we recommend that you first perform an overall analysis of your energy situation.
Photovoltaics: a renewable and attractive alternative for your company’s electricity production
A photovoltaic installation allows you to produce renewable electricity and to decouple electricity costs from market price fluctuations. In addition to self-consumption, there are other support mechanisms, such as the guaranteed feed-in tariff or the market premium resulting from a call for tenders, which can represent an interesting economic model.
The key players to help you plan your photovoltaic installation project
To answer the most important questions before starting the project and to guide you through the various planning stages, a qualified craftsman (certified electrician) can help you. For large-scale, complex installations, it is advisable to consult a project planner . In every case, your industry representative will be able to guide you.
Key points you should consider before starting your project
- Is there a suitable surface for installing a photovoltaic system? What type (roof, parking lot, etc.) and size of surface is available?
- What is the primary purpose of the installation (self-consumption, resale of electricity, etc.)?
- What is my electricity consumption?
- Are there any permanent loads and/or consumers operating during the day?
- How can I make the installation profitable/financial?